Posted by Administrator on 4/20/2017 to News
3. Thyme Thyme is one of the best herbs you can use in order to stimulate your thymus gland. It awakens the body’s natural defensive system while hindering the growth of parasites. It works by destroying intestinal microorganisms. Thyme is a natural antibacterial that
4. Wormwood This perennial shrub has bright yellow-green flowers. Those who practice herbal medicine use the leaves and flowers for stomach issues. Wormwood is not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers, but it works well for treating intestinal worms. It has antimicrobial properties that helps clear up infections.
5. Garlic Garlic can do wonders for internal parasites, thanks to its powerful anti-fungal properties. It’s able to destroy dangerous microorganisms and stimulate the elimination of heavy metals from the body. Garlic also repels ticks, fleas and mosquitoes.
6. Oregano Oil Oregano oil is loaded with antioxidants that prevent damage from free radicals. It’s anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, antiviral and antibacterial. Oregano oil works by resetting the the microbial environment in the intestinal tract.
7. Diatomaceous Earth Food-grade diatomaceous earth can absorb methyl mercury, E. Coli, viruses and endotoxins. It also has the ability to balance intestinal flora and absorb harmful toxins.